when you are on the TimingTool site, and when you use TimingTools' services. This policy also covers TimingTools'
treatment of any personally identifiable information that TimingTools' business partners share with TimingTool or
that TimingTool may collect on a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TimingTool does not own or control, or to people that
TimingTool does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- TimingTool collects personally identifiable information when you register for a TimingTool account, when you use
certain TimingTool products or services, and when you visit TimingTool pages. TimingTool may also receive personally
identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with TimingTool, we ask for your name, email address, date, gender, zip code, occupation,
and company information. Once you register with TimingTool and sign in to our services, you are not
anonymous to us.
- TimingTool also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP
address, TimingTool cookie information and the page you requested.
- TimingTool uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill
your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TimingTool will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- TimingTool may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TimingTool to provide a product or service
to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally
identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TimingTool Terms of Service, or any of our usage
guidelines for specific products or services.
- TimingTool may set and access TimingTool cookies on your computer.
- TimingTool allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their
cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this
one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TimingTools' cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- TimingTool gives you the ability to edit your TimingTool Account Information and preferences at any time, including
whether you want TimingTool to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your TimingTool account by completing our feedback form, verifying your password
and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your TimingTool Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- TimingTool may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your
personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete the TimingTool feedback form.